Last weekend I started constructing the new outbuilding.
On Friday evening my neighbour helped to fill in the base with sand as a temporary floor.
On Sunday I worked alone and fixed the roof rafters in place and screwed on the roofing laths to which the corrugated roof is fixed.
I managed to get half of the corrugated sheets on before it began to rain, but did not take a picture. I am hoping to have time tomorrow to return and complete the roof and take a picture.
The planks to go on the outside of the out-building are being sawn here in the village, but they will have to dry for some weeks before they can be put up.